Our Civil Litigation Lawyers
Supreme Court Experience and Success
Our Civil Litigation Practice Area chooses to focus on litigation on behalf of our corporate, commercial, business and individual clients. We do not practice in the area of criminal litigation.
Our litigators regularly appear at all levels of court in Manitoba including provincial and federal courts and before a wide range of administrative tribunals and arbitration panels. We take pride in our many successes in matters that have proceeded to the Supreme Court of Canada.
We also take pride in dealing with our clients’ matters in a pragmatic, efficient and creative way, by using the most practical means of dispute resolution (including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration) to resolve their disputes. We are also effective in enforcing our clients’ rights when a judgment is rendered in their favour.
The Civil Litigation Practice Area is an important resource in the effective delivery of services in all areas of the firm’s practice. And following the firm’s team approach we also draw upon the expertise of other members of the firm in serving our own clients’ needs, including:
- Collections and enforcement of judgments;
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters;
- Shareholder and oppression remedies;
- Insurance and negligence claims;
- Personal injury;
- Professional discipline matters;
- Insolvencies and receiverships;
- Intellectual property litigation, including trade secrets;
- Injunction applications;
- Construction and builders lien disputes;
- Government and administrative tribunal proceedings.
For more information about our Civil Litigation practice contact Kevin Williams at email@example.com