Tim Kurbis selected to co-present for the Canadian Bar Association’s Skilled Lawyer Series for 2018
By Taylor McCaffrey LLP on 2017/11/09
Tim Kurbis has been selected as a co-presenter for the Canadian Bar Association’s “Skilled Lawyer Series” for 2018, participating in the CBA Business Law Section’s Drafting Effective Corporate Documents module. Tim will be presenting with Maureen Ryan of the Atlantic Canada firm of Stewart McKelvey on the topic of Drafting Asset and Share Purchase Agreements on April 12, 2018.
This 90-minute live presentation will include:
• Purchased Assets and Excluded Assets
• Assumed Liabilities and Excluded Liabilities
• Deferred payment of the purchase price, holdbacks and escrow
• Purchase Price Adjustments
• Expenses, Deposits and Break Fees
• Limitations or qualifications of representations and warranties
• Indemnities and Survival Periods
• Conditions of Closing
• Non-competition and non-solicitation covenants
DISCLAIMER: This article is presented for informational purposes only. The views expressed are solely the author(s)’ and should not be attributed to any other party, including Taylor McCaffrey LLP. While care is taken to ensure accuracy, before relying upon the information in this article you should seek and be guided by legal advice based on your specific circumstances. The information in this article does not constitute legal advice or solicitation and does not create a solicitor-client relationship. Any unsolicited information sent to the author(s) cannot be considered to be solicitor-client privileged.
If you would like legal advice, kindly contact the author(s) directly or the firm's Managing Partner Norm Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 204.988.0302.