- Admitted to the Bar, 1990, Manitoba.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Manitoba (B.H.Ec., 1977; LL.B., 1989).
- Master of Laws – Osgoode Hall (LLM, 2002).
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Family Mediation Canada
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Executive Member on the CBA National Executive (Family Subsection) (2016 – Present)
- Manitoba Bar Association, Family Section, Executive Member (1999–2013)
- Collaborative Practice Manitoba, Member of the Steering Committee (Inception-2018)
Sharon Kravetsky taught the required course in Family Law at the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law from 1998 to 2016.
Sharon has spoken at many Manitoba and National Family Law Conferences on family law issues, including "Pensions Issues in Family Law" (February, 2009) “Til Death Do You Part and Beyond” (March, 2010), “Getting to 20/20, Refining Our Focus: Putting Children First” (March, 2011),”What’s Time Got To Do With It? Examinations of Shared Custody & Child Support (March, 2012), “Contempt: Compliance, Restoration & Punishment” (July, 2012),”and “Yours, Mine & Ours! Adventures in Property” (March, 2013), Variation of Custody Orders: " Material Change and Best Interest" (July, 2014) and " Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act" (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016)
She has spoken at National Judicial Institute Programs on Contempt (February, 2011) “Variation of Custody Orders: A Primer” (February, 2013) and " Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act" (March 2014 & February 2015)
Sharon was selected by her peers for inclusion in the 2009-2018 editions of the Best Lawyers In Canada in the specialty of Family Law and as the Lawyer of the Year for 2013 for Family Law in Winnipeg.
Sharon was peer selected as a Leading Practitioner by Lexpert for 1998,2014,2015,2017 and 2019.
Sharon has a Masters of Law degree in Alternate Dispute Resolution. Her practice includes Collaborative Law and Mediation as well as negotiation and litigation.