- Admitted to the Bar, 1987, British Columbia; 1990, Manitoba.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), University of Manitoba.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Victoria.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA), The Society of Management Accountants of Manitoba.
- Master of Laws, University of Manitoba.
- Certificate in Theology, University of Winnipeg.
Mr. Kreel practices in the areas of civil litigation and family law.
His civil litigation practice focuses upon wills and estates litigation, insurance litigation, and commercial litigation.
His family law practice focuses primarily upon wealth preservation, division of assets, business and trust valuation issues, and child and spousal support issues.
As Mr. Kreel holds a professional accounting designation as a CPA, CMA, he uses the knowledge, skills, and perspective he gained in the course of obtaining his accounting designation to assist clients with accounting and tax issues that regularly arise in civil litigation and family law matters. He has extensive experience with cases involving the valuation of shares of closely held corporations, the assessment and quantification of damages and economic loss, and the determination of income for support purposes.