Colin practises in the Corporate and Commerical Law department with a focus on financial services and restructuring, property development and real estate. Colin obtained his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Manitoba (2012), graduating with distinction, and his Juris Doctor from the University of Victoria (2016) where he participated in The Law Centre clinical program providing legal services to individuals who cannot afford legal representation.
- Admitted to the Bar, 2017, Manitoba
- University of Manitoba, B.A., (with distinction), 2016
- University of Victoria, (J.D., 2016)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Law Society of Manitoba
- MS Walk Ambassador, 2013
- Acheson-Cadieux Memorial Award
- Manitoba Youth Leadership Scholarship
- Ace Burpee Scholarship
- Manitoba Interfaith Immigration Council assisting refugee claimants
- MS Walk's Top Fundraiser in Manitoba for eleven consecutive years — raising over $200,000 in total for Multiple Sclerosis research and support programs.