- Admitted to the Bar, 1992, Manitoba.
- University of Manitoba (LL.B., 1991).
- McGill University Faculty of Law (1988-1989).
- Manitoba Bar Association: Business Law Section, Wills & Estates Section, Real Property Section, Elder Law Section, Environmental Law Section, Health Law Section and Women Lawyers’ Forum.
- Canadian Bar Association: Business Law Section, Environmental, Energy and Resources Law Section, Real Property Section, Wills, Estates & Trusts Section and Elder Law Section.
- Instructor and Chair of University of Manitoba, Faculty of Law, Third Year Business Law Internship course (2017 to present)
- Manitoba Bar Association, Chair of Wills & Estate Section (2017)
- Heart & Stroke Foundation Canada, Manitoba Provincial Advisory Board, (2013-2016).
- Dying with Dignity Canada, Board of Directors, (2010-2011).
- Coach of Gateway Recreation Centre U10 girls outdoor soccer team, (2013-present).
- Manitoba Bar Association, Past Co-chair of Business Law Section, (2007-2010).
- Taylor McCaffrey LLP Wills, Estates, Trusts and Elder Law practice group, Past Chair
- Learning Group Facilitator (instructor) in the areas of commercial law, real property law, and wills for the Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED, formerly Bar Admissions Course) through the Law Society of Manitoba, (2005- 2008); Course Content Advisor in respect of real property law course materials for CPLED (2006);
- Sons of Scotland Benevolent Association, Member, (1984-present).
- “The Liability of Directors of Not-for-Profit Organizations”, Community Legal Education Association, 1991.
- Canada Law Book Price, Highest Standing in Family Law, 1990.
- Royal Canadian Legion Bursaries (annually), 1987-1991.
- Edwin Bissett Memorial Bursary, 1990.
- Alumni Association Bursary, 1990.
- Richardson Memorial Bursary (offered), 1988.
- Hogg Centennial University Entrance Scholarship, 1986.