FCI-CWI: 2014 Conference Series – Women in Leadership Leading Effectively
By Taylor McCaffrey LLP on 2014/08/29
TOPIC: POWERFUL NEGOTIATION TACTICS
Speaker: Kristen Wittman, Partner at Taylor McCaffrey LLP
A successful negotiation does not necessarily mean winning an argument. Knowing when you’re in a negotiation, how to listen to the other parties, and how to adapt your strategy are keys to achieving your objective – but so is adapting your objective!
In this presentation Kristen will discuss:
- Why women (should) make better negotiators
- Different strategies for different situations
- How to pick a strategy that’s right for you
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Executives, department heads, directors, senior managers, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals who are looking for strategies to become more effective leaders.
SOME OF THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Hear a leader’s experience with transforming a bureaucratic and individualized organization to one with strong leader
- Learn how to manage conflict from a lawyer who has been in the conflict business
- Review examples of ethical dilemmas in the workplace and explore strategies that will help you lead with ethics
- Explore the building blocks of authentic leadership
- Understand how ‘being social’ can help you develop your personal brand
- Examine the personal skills required to be a credible leader
SAVE $200 Early-bird rate: Register and pay by September 17, 2014
For more information click Leadership_Winnipeg_2014
DISCLAIMER: This article is presented for informational purposes only. The views expressed are solely the author(s)’ and should not be attributed to any other party, including Taylor McCaffrey LLP. While care is taken to ensure accuracy, before relying upon the information in this article you should seek and be guided by legal advice based on your specific circumstances. The information in this article does not constitute legal advice or solicitation and does not create a solicitor-client relationship. Any unsolicited information sent to the author(s) cannot be considered to be solicitor-client privileged.
If you would like legal advice, kindly contact the author(s) directly or the firm's Managing Partner Norm Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 204.988.0302.