Taylor McCaffrey LLP is not your average law firm.
Our firm has a grassroots history and we have grown into one of Manitoba’s largest and leading law firms. We are proud of the culture of our firm and have never forgotten our grassroots values. We value our people, our clients and our community.
We do not hire students—we hire colleagues. When you join the Taylor McCaffrey LLP team, you are a colleague from day one.
Our goals are long-term – and our investment in mentorship demonstrates our commitment to helping you succeed. We have created a dynamic Articling Program that is designed around each person that we hire – taking into account that person’s interests and goals.
We appoint a partner to act as your principal and an associate to act as your mentor and they will both guide you through your articling term. We assign a diverse team of practitioners to participate in your development. This system ensures that during your articling year you receive challenging and interesting work in a wide variety of areas to set a strong foundation for your future legal practice.
Taylor McCaffrey LLP will be interviewing eligible second-year law students for prospective employment with our firm for the 2020/2021 articling year. We invite all those interested to submit their application packages to the address provided below no later than 12:00 noon on Friday, May 10, 2019. Taylor McCaffrey LLP is anticipating hiring up to three articling students for the 2020/2021 articling year.
- Please provide a resumé, covering letter, transcripts, and references.
- References can be in the form of written references or contact information only; written references preferred.
- Please note that incomplete applications may not be considered.
- Those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will take place between Monday,27, 2019 and Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at our offices.
- Call back interviews will be held on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 and Thursday, May 30, 2019.
Application packages should be delivered or provided by email or facsimile to:
Taylor McCaffrey LLP
9th Floor – 400 St. Mary Avenue Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 4K5 Attention: Nicole D.S. Merrick Co-Chair, Articling Committee
email: email@example.com fax: 204.953.7196
Closing date for applications: May 10, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.